G-Cart is a very easy eCommerce for the laravel framework. It has the powerful multi vendor system and product designer also. Users will able to design using this feature. Build on laravel and Bootstrap.
======= FRONT-END =======
– Shopping cart
– Product attributes: cost price, promotion price, stock, tax..
– CMS content: category, news, content, web page
– Module/Extension: Shipping, payment, discount, …
– SEO support
– API module
– Support library plugin, template
======= ADMIN =======
– Admin roles, permission powerful and flexible
– Product manager
– Order management
– Customer management
– Template manager
– Module/Extension manager
– Backup, restore data
– Report: chart, statistics, export csv, pdf…
Demo shop: http://demo.s-cart.org
Demo admin: http://demo.s-cart.org/sc_admin
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Installation services
However, item support does not include:
- Help with included 3rd party assets
What is live support?
Live support is included with all Agency and Enterprise packages and is available via either live chat or callback. Where a ticket can't be resolved in-ticket, the issue will be escalated to live support with one of our developers.
What happens when my license expires?
If you purchase an annual license, you'll have access to support and updates for 1 year. After that time if you'd like to continue to receive updates and access to support you can simply renew your license. If you choose not to renew your license, no problem, you can continue to use any theme versions you've already downloaded forever.
What version of Laravel do I need?
All of our themes work with all versions of Laravel -6.0 We also recommend using at least PHP v5.6 to ensure your site runs as smoothly and securely as possible.
Will Pro Theme work on my website?
Certainly! As long as you're using Laravel to power your website, you can use our themes. It doesn't which host you choose, or which type of hosting plan, provided you're using Laravel then you can certainly use Shuttle Pro on your website.